19 July 2014
Posted in Pearls in Ophthalmology
Have you searched your name on Google?
Negative and unfair online reviews are crippling medical practices across the country. Many doctors have reported a slow decline in their practice activity as patients are placing more and more trust in online reviews.
THE PROBLEM is those reviews just aren’t accurate or trustworthy in most cases. Verified Reviews® aims to be the SAFEST and MOST ACCURATE review system for doctors in the world.
Verified Reviews® is dedicated to doctor reviews ONLY and will never deviate from this mission. If you suspect your practice is being impacted by negative reviews or if you have read unfair and inaccurate things about you and your practice online, then Verified Reviews® is what you need.
Or if you want to gain a competitive edge over your competition, Verified Reviews® is for you and has helped my eye practice compete in a very competitive Southern California environment.
You can start today for as little as $25 a month with no contracts, start-up costs or hidden fees. Once you sign up you will be ready to collect Verified Reviews® from the comfort of your practice in just a couple of days
and almost no work on your part.
Pearls in Ophthalmology has partnered with Verified Reviews® to provide you 3 months free at no risk or obligations. Click on the link below for the offer and boost your online reputation:
Andrew Doan MD PhD
- Retinal Vascular Anomalies and Familial Exudative Vitreoretinopathy
- Incidence and management of second treated eyes with neovascular age-related macular degeneration
- Global projections of glaucoma & estimates of global glaucoma prevalence
- Risk factors and the development of branch retinal vein occlusion
- Ethnic differences in intraocular pressure & central corneal thickness
- Incidence and demographics for Korean patients with central retinal artery occlusion
- Glaucoma Diagnostic Accuracy